Check Out Some Serious Heavy Metal.......Get Wrecked Today!
PADI Wreck Diver Course, imagine as you descend into the depths of the UK waters....
Looming is the silhouette of a large object, as you close in you'll find features and shapes before an image of a great ship builds in front of you. This is PADI Wreck diving. As you explore the past and present meet and you learn about the ship that is now a wreck. Wreck diving is not simply about looking at metal. Many wrecks are the result of accidents or wartime losses, but over time they start to act as artificial reefs, with corals, sponges and plentiful stocks of fish. Alongside this we have an opportunity to explore the past and investigate the facination of a ship wreck.
Teign Diving Centre run the PADI Wreck Diving course diving some of the best wrecks in the UK wrecks such as the Bretagne and Perrone. Learn how to explore wrecks with professional instructors with many years of serious wreck diving experience. Our courses include wreck penetration training on "real" wrecks learning your skills in an actual environment. Learn about the correct equipment and methods to explore wrecks, whilst enjoying the sheer pleasure of some of the South Wests finest dive sites.
Who's the PADI Wreck Diver for, What you get, When and How?
- Must be a PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and be at least 15 years old.
- Diving on Lyme Bay Ship Wrecks
- Wreck Penetration Dive
- PADI Wreck Diver manual
- PADI Certification as a PADI Wreck Diver
- Voucher Pack including discounts on Wreck Diving Equipment!
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. The Black Belt of SCUBA Diving click for more