PADI Night Diver Speciality
PADI Night Diver Speciality; Go NIGHT DIVING and see the underwater world in a whole new light – A DIVE LIGHT
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator, you are a PADI Night Diver...... A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater world at night. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI Night Diver Specialty course. You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down.
What will you learn?
- Using dive lights and night diving equipment
- Nocturnal aquatic life
- Entries, exits and navigation at night
- Communication and light handling
- 3 dives
- Certification. Which counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 12 years old