PADI Boat Diver; Reaches the Places Other Divers Cannot Reach...... Boat Dive Today!
PADI Boat Diving Speciality makes reaching those more remote sites so easy.... added to the fun of a trip on a boat, wether it be a relaxed hard boat or perhaps a more exhilerating RIB Ride, it all goes towards making your diving trip even more fun and enjoyable!!
- No More Long Surface Walks!
- No More Long Surface Swims!
- Get to more untouched Dive Sites!
- Visit wrecks and reefs that your diving mates cant get to!
- Just Easy Diving......!!
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. The PADI Boat Diver Specialty course familiarizes you with the various ways you stow gear, enter and exit the water, use surface lines and more, depending upon the type boat and the location.
At Teign Diving Centre you get the opportunity to complete your PADI Boat Diver course dives from 2 different types of boat!!Seaquest,our 10m hardboat is licensed for diving upto 60 miles from shore, with facilities on board, Tea, Coffee, Toilet etc and a side lift for getting back on board at the end of the dive.... With the opportunity to dive from Either Phoenix our 10m RIB in Plymouth or Ribeye our 7m RIB, RIBs offer fast travel times to sites with speeds upto 30+ Knots more the twice the speed of a hardboat!! But without some of the amenities!
This is what the Boat Diver Speciality is about.... experiencing under guidance differnet diving techniques and Teign Diving Centre is the only Centre in the region that can offer you this experience in house!!
Who's the PADI Boat Diver for, What you get, When and How!
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Boat Diver Speciality Manual
- 2 boat dives and air.
- Covers techniques for diving from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards
- Discusses how dive boats differ from place to place
- Covers basic boat safety equipment and use
- Option to add an RYA Level 2 Power Boat Course for an upgrade charge!!
- PADI Boat Diver Certification.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.