Digital Underwater Photographer Course
Take the best pictures of your life.
Digital has taken the underwater photography world by storm. Get in on the action with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course. You can quickly and easily capture the underwater world with your camera and on your computer. During the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course, you learn to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine and Adjust) method, which takes full advantage of digital technology. The result is good underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimizing your work with your computer, storage and more.
During DUP Course in Teign Diving Centre we offer you 4 hours theory session where you will learn how to use your camera under water and how to take care of it after the dive. We also include 2 hours pool session so you can learn all the skills in the controlled environment and then we will take you to open water where you will put the new skills in use.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation) However, you can take the course as a snorkeler and receive a nondiving certification. Not a diver yet? Start today with PADI eLearning.
- Choosing and using modern digital cameras and underwater housings
- Using the PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- Editing and sharing your pictures
- The three primary principles for getting good photos underwater
- The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer certifications credits toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
- This is one of PADI’s most adaptable specialty courses, and can even be started during the last dive of your PADI Open Water Diver course