PADI Rescue Diver
Rescue Diver Course - Join in Some Serious Fun.......!!
Become a PADI Rescue Diver Today...!!
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken!
At Teign Diving Centre we bring many years of practical diving experiences to your Rescue Diver course...... making the program even more beneficial and enjoyable!! With combination packages including Emergency First Responder and DAN training you can build your package to suit your needs!!
This course really is serious fun and is also the first step for many towards either professional level training or attaining the Master Scuba Diver rating.
What will you learn in Rescue Diver Course:
Self-rescue and managing diver stress
Emergency management and equipment
Panicked diver response
In-water rescue breathing protocols
You will finish with with dive accident scenarios!
Build confidence not only in your ability to help others but your ability to asist yourself.... !
Become PADI Rescue Diver
- Prerequisite Qualifications: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation). Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years.
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
What wil you get with your Rescue Diver Course
- Rescue Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book for equipment, training and dives at Teign Diving Centre!
- Pool training in heated swiming pool
- Open Water practical in the sea (not a quarry)
- Certification fees