PADI Con Ed | Advanced Open Water | Rescue Diver Courses
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Often referred to as the PADI Advanced) is the next stage for most PADI Open Water Divers. Once qualified you will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 30m (Or the depth you get experience to during your course). The course enables you to experience 5 new Adventure Dives which will include the PADI Deep Adventure Dive and the PADI Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive along with 3 additional dives.
As ever at Teign Diving Centre we have a variety of options that reflect the flexible nature of all PADI training courses and all courses include our highly praised voucher booklets that encourage you to continue diving by offering half price dives and massive discounts on specialist diving equipment!! Because Teign Diving Centre has its own boats, we conduct most of the Advanced Open Water Course Dives from the boat and we finish the course with Deep dive on one of the most popular wrecks in region Bretagne!!
Let the Adventure Continue with PADI Advanced Open Water Diver!!
Become PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Prerequisite Qualifications: A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum Age: 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What wil you get with your Open Water Course
- Advanced Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £100, for equipment, training and dives at Teign Diving Centre!
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Boat dives for most of the training dives!
- All dives are in the SEA (not in quarry)
- Certification fees