The PADI Open Water Diver Course, for those working away, why not use your weekends to learn to SCUBA Dive!
The PADI Open Water Diver Course - Weekend Option
The PADI Open Water Diver course can be scheduled to fit in with todays busy lifestyle and people working all hours and days. Teign Diving Centre offers several PADI Open Water Diver options to enable the busy individual to learn to dive! The weekend option, is run over 3 consecutive weekends (UK Weather permitting!) and offers a fairly intensive yet fun way of learning to dive! There is still time between sessions to consider what hasa been learnt and bring your questions back to the instructor!
The PADI Open water Diver weekend option is available over various weekends throughout the year! For more information contact the Centre or book today
The PADI Open water Diver program is designed to be run over three weekends:
Weekend 1: Pool modules, 1,2&3, Knowledge development modules 1,2&3.
Weekend 2: Pool modules, 4&5, Knowledge development modules 4&5.
Weekend 3: Open Water Dives 1&2, Open water dives 3&4.
Schedule is subject to change for weather conditions, we may also amend the schedule to suit learning speeds, either shortening or by extending.
Let the adventure begin.
Become PADI Open Water Diver
- Prerequisite Qualifications: None/Uncertified
- Minimum Age: 10 years and upwards, under 15's will earn the PADI Junior Open water Diver certification.
What wil you get wiht your Open Water Course
- Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £150, for equipment training and dives at Teign Diving Centre!
- Membership of Teign Diving Centre
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Pool training in heated swiming pool
- Open Water training in the SEA
- Certification fees